Minutes – 03/02/17 – Cemetery Committee
DRAYCOTT PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of the Meeting of the Cemetery Committee held in the Parish Rooms, Elvaston Street, Draycott on Friday 3 February 2017 at 9.30am
Present; Chairman – M Selwood
Cemetery Committee Members – Councillors D Orchard, V Clare, D Dundas
Also in attendance – Councillors B Rogerson and C Withey
Part 1 – NON-CONFIDENTIAL ITEMS
Apologies- Cemetery Committee Member Councillor D Gelsthorpe
non-Committee members – Councillors M Alexander, A Wilson and J Fletcher
Variation of Order of business – none
Declaration of Members Interests – none
Dispensations – none
Public Speaking – none.
To determine which items if any from Part 1 of the Agenda should be taken with the public excluded. If the Council decides to exclude the public it will be necessary to pass a resolution in the following terms: – No items were deemed confidential
RESOLVED to make the following RECOMMENDATIONS to the Parish Council meeting on Tuesday 14 February 2017 in respect of the Remembrance Sunday Service at the War Memorial on Sunday 12 November 2017 at 12 noon.
- Temporary Road Closure – that the draft road closure order be approved and submitted to EBC (diversion to be via Sawley Road, Breaston, Draycott Road Sawley, Repton Road Sawley, Wilne Road Sawley, Sawley Road, Draycott.)
- Risk Assessment – that the draft risk assessment be approved.
- Location Map and suggested signage (using the diversion detailed above i) be approved.
- Budget – that the budget for the event be increased from £500 to £750.
- ‘Remembrance Sunday Service’ layout – that the suggested lay out be approved
- Staffing – that this be discussed further at the Parish Council meeting.